Friday, October 21, 2005

Let's take a look






I have here a variety of pictures to illustrate how my knee looks. There was a lot of bruising down my lower leg. It became pretty apparent the week after the surgery. When I got a fever from catching the flu from my daughter Jillian a week after the surgery, I went to the hospital to make sure the fever wasn't related to any infection in the knee. Luckily, it was just the flu that was causing my fever. After my last visit to the surgeon on October 19, the ortho tech taped up the incision. The surgeon said I could start bending the knee a bit, but it's difficult since the leg is so stiff. I don't use the zimmer much anymore. Apparently, using it can stiffen up the leg for too long and make my leg muscles waste away quicker.

1 Comments:

Blogger sattelitejunky said...

All I have to say is ouch!

Click on the links below to visit my favorite sites
Free Dish Network Satellite TV DVR and HDTV
Your One Stop College Shop

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home